Instructions to the organization
- ASŘ´97 Seminar will be held on April 10. - 11., 1997 in Audiovisual Classroom No. J259 on VŠB campus in Ostrava, ul. 17. listopadu, Ostrava - Poruba.
- Instructions for contributors: Please, send the text of the annotation (it is possible
to include pictures and most important sources...)
on full one page form until March 15, 1997. The full text of your contribution in English or
in the Czech (Slovak) language, max. 6 pages in total, (file of 1 Mbyte max.)
till March 31, 1997 on a disk (or through E-mail) in MS Word 6 (7) editor including
pictures. Only those contributions recommended by the Seminar program committee and
those from participants who have paid will be placed in the book of contributions.
- Contribution layout: The first page -
the name of the contribution, authors, addresses, annotation.
The contribution text (it can be in 2 columns as well,
including pictures, graphs and sources).
- For communications we prefere the Internet enviroment (E-mail).
- Participant's seminar fee :
Fee (costs connected with organizing the event) 270,-Kč
Book of Contributions ( printed list of annotations + a complete book on a 3.5" HD disk) 190,-Kč
Total cost 460,- Kč
|Participation on interesting lessons||breaks with refreshments||complete book of contributions on disks||printed list of annotations||contacts to interesting people|
- Instructions on where to pay : bank account č.ú. 2701 251-768/0800 of ČSPO Ostrava-Poruba, konst. symbol 0308, variab. symbol 496 ( it will be for KAKI, SMS -branch 159, Ostrava ).
- Program Committee:
Antonín Víteček,Prof. PhD. Ing. the dean of the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering VŠB - TU
Lubomír Smutný PhD. RNDr. , The Head of Control System and Instrumentation Department, main organizer
Radim Farana, PhD. Ing., assistent organizer
Form of contribution:
For writing your paper you can use the template (file sablona.zip - 5kByte, including file sablona.doc - 19 kByte).
International program committee
- B. Katalinic - DAAAM President, Wienna, Austria
- J. Balátě - DAAAM CZ President, FT VUT Zlín
- J. Czekkel - TU Miscolz, Hungary
- G. H. Bretthauer - Bergakademie Freiberg, BRD
- G. Rajakovics - Montanuniversitat Leoben, Austria
- K. Jaracz - Vice Dean of WSP Krakow, Poland
- T. Saloky - TU Košice, Slovakia
- A. Víteček - Dean of FME VŠB-TU Ostrava, Czech Republic
- L. Smutný - ČNS CZ IMEKO, VŠB-TU Ostrava, Czech Republic
- R. Farana - ASI ČR, VŠB-TU Ostrava, Czech Republic
© 1996, Radim Farana